The Sutherland Shire is the birthplace of modern Australia. There is plenty to see and do! The CBD is also only a easy 45 min train or bus ride away.
If coming from the south:
- Follow the Princes Hwy north until the intersection of "The Boulevarde" at Gymea;
- Turn right onto The Boulevarde;
- Travel east and turn left into Wingello Road (just before intersection of Port Hacking Road);
- At the end of Wingello Road turn right into the park.
If coming from the North:
- the directions are the same, travel south on Princes Hwy but turn left onto the Boulevarde.
For those travellers with large Winnebago's etc, there is an alternate back entrance off Wingello Road. Turn left into Wingello Road from the Boulevarde, travel to the end of Wingello road and turn right into the park.
cnr Wingello Rd & Bowral Ave
Miranda NSW 2228
Phone: +61.02 9522 7143